Dominican grooming

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
All,
Sorry if this is off topics,but I'm just wondering if anyone knows what are the current styles & trends in the way that dominican men & women groom themselves:Do's & don'ts etc..

Also,the various names for different types of hairstyles & cuts in the DR.

Carl E

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
carl ericson70 said:
All,
Sorry if this is off topics,but I'm just wondering if anyone knows what are the current styles & trends in the way that dominican men & women groom themselves:Do's & don'ts etc..

Also,the various names for different types of hairstyles & cuts in the DR.

Carl E

Why would the DR be any different in current styles/trends, etc.? whatever "esta de moda aqui"(US) "esta de moda alla" (DR) The most fashionable women follow our lead, as we follow the latest from Paris.

Lissy

Nov 12, 2003
As long as thier not wearing the tubito pants (tight around the ankle....people let you ankles breath)
For the younger crowd....I know the "Domincan York" dressing. Before I went to DR my husband would tell me you know your gonna be better dress and blabla....but mind you most people take clothes down there and sell....and all the clothing stores were similar to the ones in NY or Miami...name brands might be different and the quality but thats about it........

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
My personal favorite here is "the Brazil cut" and if you don't know what it is, tell your stylist that's what you want , the next time you go in.

1/2 hour later, the lightbulb will go on, and you will be living D.R. Style.

!Yeahhh, bebe!