low cost hotel punta cana

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
unfortunately i have to fly into punta cana dec. 19th at 10 pm as no flights were available to the north coast. i need to spend a night in punta cana area before heading out the next morning. anyone know of a middle-of-the-road hotel, b+b? all i see is $150 hotels. if i could get something for $50-$75, i would be surprised, but i will ask anyway.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Quite a few hotels, mostly in the apartment type. Basically, rent a car and drive through near Catalonia (closer to the airport) or the Cortecito area and you should find one that will charge you about US$30-US$50 non all inclusive. If you do a search of the board archives, a few names will come up.

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Cortecito Inn is one of the cheapest one I know in the area. There are also a couple of hotels in carabela, but I cant remember the names. If I come up with something I'll let you know.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Jasper, send me an PM or email. I might be able to help you and will need some information. There is an extra room available at PJT's household on the night of the 19th. Regards, PJT