Christmas Dinner on the North Coast

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
If anyone is interested I got Marco at Rockys to do a Christmas Dinner for us. Here is the info. Send Marco Email if you plan on attending and I will post a list if there are more than 18 of us.

rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

Dinner.Southern Style Chicken with Stuffing, Candied Yams, Mashed Potatoes and Vegetables.

Home Made Cherry Cheesecake or Apple Pie with Ice Cream

All for the low price of 249- Pesos. Remember from now on you reserve it you buy it.

Dinner will be served from 3pm to 9pm. Let me know what you think.

Scott

Last edited:

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Is it a family affair?????

I would be interested in a Xmas Dinner out for a change 2 adults and two kids 9 and 11 yrs....is this something you were thinking of.. or just an adult affair...........Rockys.. where???..... Im inland... so any Hotel suggestions.. etc..nice to have a chance to meet some Forumers anyway............Any more Info or suggestions.. Cheers.Mike.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
You kidding, Christmas without kids? That's almost like sex without a woman! Rockys is in Sosua. Tell me what you want in a hotel and I would be happy to recommend one for you.

Rockys is in Sosua. 22# Calle Dr. Rosen right off of Pedro Clisante which is the main road.

You can email Marco for suggestions of a hotel also. He has deals to take his overflow since he only has 5 rooms to rent out.

Scott

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
We will most likely be joining the fray as well. I have to check with my friends to be sure. I had originally planned on having dinner on the beach in Cabarete, but Christmas dinner with new friends would be cool too.

Sweet potatoes, hmmmmmmm, we'll have to see if he makes them as good as I do (the secret is don't spare the butter and brown sugar and just a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg).

Rose

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Oh Jesus...

Escott... what in the heck is up with you??? Lets see.... I have not seen anything on New Years, Valentines, Saint Patricks Day, April Fools, Fourth of July, Next Thanksgiving, Halloween, Chanukah (sp?) Boxing Day, Cinco de Mayo.... I mean come on you are seriously slacking.

We will not be making Xmas Dinner as I will be attempting my first turkey (everyone can say a prayer for me).

GG

T

TiberiusMineola

Party Scheduled for Xmas Day?

The 'invitation' doesn't state the date of the party. Is it obvious to everyone that an Xmas party is being held on Xmas Day? Just thouhgt I'd ask. Great move to have a holiday party in the afternoon! Driving at night in this country can be a challenge!! Best to avoid it! At least for we senior citizens. Sounds like fun. Count us in. Very creative.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Robert... You better come, we were counting on you footing the bill for the meal!

Tiberious... Be good to see you again.

RMARY... forget the beach, there is way to much dirt there.

GirlieGurl... Best of luck with the Turkey

Mikeyone... May have a pair of 11 and 13 year olds there myself.

Ok, getting back into town tomorrow. Freakin snow storm that is going to hit NY better not get in me damn way. I would hate to have to hijack a plane to the DR.u

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Escott.Sorry will have to miss this time

Just got back from local Watering Hole......they have decided to have a Xmas Dinner and Entertainment.. Presence requested. flattering ...Have to bow to family on this one...Maybe next time..Sorry one more time... wold have liked to met up with you all...Cheers. M.