Eps

rahim

Aug 16, 2002
For this EPS service... I want to ship to DR some of my household items... coffee pot, towels, flateware, placemats etc.. will I be charged duties on this.?.. if so, any ballpark on what to expect..does anyone know the EPS per pound from Miami address to Bavaro? the EPS website does not share much detail information.

thanks in advance
denise;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Very expensive unless you have 100 pounds or more. Then the rate is more reasonable.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
I would think you would be better off buying these items locally in Santo Domingo. If you want to send them via courier, I would previously contact EPS to see if they have any very recent experience with someone sending their household goods. Technically, this could be taxable.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Too damn expensive

Only if these are irreplacable items or the best things in your house. then you might consider sending them by EPS

For what it would cost you you can buy them all here.
Coffepots are dirt cheap, and so are dishes. Unless you are going to do a household move, it is just not worth the hassle.

Beside if you use Business Mail in Miami it would be a lot cheaper and even then you would save money buying the stuff here.

HB

rahim

Aug 16, 2002
eps...

Thanks once again for all your helpful information... non of the stuff iI was going to ship is a must.. so sounds like I get to do some shopping in Higuey!! :bandit: