Who's going to the D.R. for the holidays!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I will put my hand up, matter of fact I will put both up. Does that get me doulby skunked on your tab? LOL

Man I came back to the states on Monday and go back on Sunday the 14th. Thankfully I missed the snow storm.

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
Escott and others - look forward to seeing you at Rocky's if I can find it. Where the hell is it??? - D

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
My husband and I and another couple will be in Cabarete from the 13-27th. We are thinking about doing the Christmas dinner at Rocky's but I want to check with our friends before we make a firm commitment.

Rose

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Cool

I'll be there from the 20th through the 4th of Jan. I'll be arriving through STI. Anyone else arriving on that same day through STI??? I'm leaving from JFK. Let's hookup at the airport. I'd love to meet anyone from here since everyone is so cool. :cool:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Danny W said:
Escott and others - look forward to seeing you at Rocky's if I can find it. Where the hell is it??? - D
22# Calle Dr Rosen. Right around the corner from Harrisons on Pedro Clisante.

Just ask anyone or look for Cowgirls Whore House and it is right next door.

Call me when you get to town. 853-6158 so I can take advantage of getting plowed on your dime!:)

Escott

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Just ask anyone or look for Cowgirls Whore House and it is right next door.

So THAT"S what the name of that place is. My husband mentioned hearing about it.......hmmmmmmmmm (he mentioned it having a "western theme". It's funny how word of such places spreads LOL

Is it visible from Rocky's? Will that be the evening's entertainment? This could be FUN.

Rose

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Anyone else???

Come on don't be shy. Raise your hands if you're going!!!!!!!!!!!

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Doug and i will be there for 2 weeks 12-30 thru 1-14 - Casa Linda home near Sosua.

Are there any parties planned between that time?

Tomvangeffen

May 9, 2002
metoo

Hi,

Long time "lurker" on this board.
I'll be in DR from 20'th dec. to 8 jan.
With my Wife (who is alreadythere and will stay a bit longer
We'll be in Fantino (close to La vega) with our family.

(Thinking about moving to DR within 2 years or so.....)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Do I count????? All my raisable extremities are raised as I am here 24/7/12 ...........
Those that have my 'phone number ----- 'phone me when you're here.

Those that DON'T know my 'phone number -- find it in the local 'phone book & 'phone me if you want to!!

Check the "Location of DR1ers ..... " post by Darwill for ALL those that live in the Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata area & PM or e-mail them if you want to meet up whilst here!! - Grahame

Last edited:

ElPulpo

Nov 1, 2003
I envy all of u lol

Its been 8 years for me since the last time I use to be there. I was living there and came back to the states at the age of 18 now im 26 and havent been back :(
hopefully for feb for the carnivals I can go and celebrate my b day have fun and remember to be safe its a crazy season now in december alot of people go there.
P.S if santa drops a bottle of Brugal siglo de oro for me make sure to bring it back. lol