Thanksgiving Day Pictures

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
Thank You

Anna and All,

I'm sure I speak for many other DR1 lurkers when I say "Thank You" for sharing your get-together with us!

The news from the DR seems so depressing lately, These pictures are encouraging. Your Hippo smashing contest says it all.

God have mercy on the DR!

Grgory Wales

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Um, thanks, I guess

Seriously, Anna, thanks for the pics. Oh what a couple of nights we had in Sosua. Never did I meet so many nice people in one place. Sorry about the 2-finger salute. That was about the 150th camera flash that had gone off in my face that night and my reaction was a little, how you say, uncouth? Will strive to do better next year.
Thanks again,
chicker,
the poster formerly known as st louis mike :p

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hery Anna!! Those are great pictures

There are some of best taken....Especially our very "relaxed" Mike....

You know we are a pretty good group....Anna thank you so much..

HB

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Mike, why are you now Chicker?

Too many Mikes on the board these days, so I did the chickensh!t thing and bailed out of my own name. I made up that word chicker while posting to the "Things Confiscated at Airports" thread and then I kinda liked the sound of it. And it provides a certain level of anonymity if I should suddenly go off my nut and start posting all my political views :)

This is not unprecedented. One time I worked at a supermarket and when I started there were three Mikes, and then they hired, like, four Mikes in a row. It was so confusing. They might say on the intercom "Mike, take your break now" and there'd be a minor stampede toward the break room. Then they would make most of us go back to work. So I became Mickey. I even had a new name tag made, 'MICKEY.' Oh yeah, I had it goin' on then. Mickey's the man!

Ah memories............