Dominican People

Norma Culligan

Dec 12, 2003
How nice to read all these encouraging comments about the Dominicans. We lived in Ecuador for a while and found the people there charming also. Just like the Irish - Warm and welcoming. I want to go home !!! Please when it mentions 'thread' does this mean comment? You will have to excuse me if I make lots of mistakes until I get the hang of this. I keep trying to add a comment and it won't accept!

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Norma Culligan said:
How nice to read all these encouraging comments about the Dominicans. We lived in Ecuador for a while and found the people there charming also. Just like the Irish - Warm and welcoming. I want to go home !!! Please when it mentions 'thread' does this mean comment? You will have to excuse me if I make lots of mistakes until I get the hang of this. I keep trying to add a comment and it won't accept!

Good to see some people appreciate what is being said here about Dominicans. Lissy, this should warm your heart!

When we mention a particular thread, it means a topic that is being discussed. if you want to participate on it you just click on post reply and you're in.

Thanks again for your comments.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Norma, you started a thread with your post. Forbeca and I have clicked on the reply button to post in the thread you started. If we had accidentally clicked on the new thread button, then our posts would have started new threads rather than being replies to yours. That happens sometimes, but it is usually obvious someone meant to reply rather than start a new thread.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Welcome

Good to see you. don't worry about threads, they only make cloth and cloth makes clothes....

Thread = a string of related ideas.

HB

Norma Culligan

Dec 12, 2003
Many thanks to all of you for your help. I am a little scared to press anything but I think I understand a little better now. I nearly presse d the 'unsubscribe' button, I would have cried as I am so happy I found this site.