Seriously need assistance from Bavaro

woohooboo

Nov 8, 2003
I left the D.R. on Sat Dec 13, Before leaving the Island I was trying to burn a cd for my Dominican friend. I am promoting their new restaurant and had taken some night shots. When I was at the Internet Cafe. The one on the street, beside the cigar shop near the corner.
The gentleman tried desperatly to copy my 64meg card and was having problems. He saved the files to his computer before trying to burn. The card now has no pics and he has them all. I am hoping he has not yet deleted the file. I truely need those night shots.
Does anyone know the e-mail addy to the Internet Cafe, so I can let him know I need those pics before he deletes the file
Thank you
woohooboo
Brenda

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
Woohoo, If you want someone to help you, please put more details. There is almost one Cigar store in every hotel, and I guess they are several internet cafes. Please post the location in which it happened (Hotel, plaza or whatever).

woohooboo

Nov 8, 2003
Thanks, for the help,
I was at the Bavaro Plaza, outside the Flamenco.
I was actually not in the plaza but on the street in the little German Cafe, right by the corner. 2 doors down from the corner with the bar. I hope someone can help. Now I have e-mailed Gabriel and he said that the guy had deleted them already, I'm now praying that he has not emptied his trash on the puter
Thanks again, if anyone knows the e-mail addy please email me at DaveReport@msn.com
boo