Collect Calls-URGENT

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
A friend of mine tried to receive a collect call today on her home phone from the United States and it is telling the person that "this phone does not accept collect calls". Is there a way for Codetel to accept collect calls? It is very urgent that they be able to get through collect.

Thank you

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Depends where he was I guess. Maybe Codetel offers a service that prohibits people from accepting "Collect Calls" usefull in businesses. Talk to the owner of the phone line and ask him.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
CabareteCid said:
A friend of mine tried to receive a collect call today on her home phone from the United States and it is telling the person that "this phone does not accept collect calls". Is there a way for Codetel to accept collect calls? It is very urgent that they be able to get through collect.

Thank you

Since it is difficult to have this collect call process work and a calling card for the US-DR is as little as $5 for many more minutes of time than a Codetel user would likely have to pay for a collect call , it would be best to just buy a card and call there.

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Escott said:
Evidently you have recovered from your scooter accident. Great!

Call them back in the States when they call collect and save money anyway.

Scott

Yep recovered and got my stitches out today :)

So there is no way to recieve one?!