Hotel locations in Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martini

Dec 1, 2003
Several of us are traveling to Puerto Plata in January, and we're staying at the Puerto Plata Village in Playa Dorada. We are meeting some friends down there that are staying at the Occidental Grand Flamenco.

We have been trying to find out how far apart they are. Does anyone know how far apart they are, or know of a map of hotel locations in Playa Dorada? I have searched the net looking for such a map.:cool:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It's about a 10 minute walk

Nothing is too far away at Playa Dorada.

You can walk the roadway or cut across the golf course.

You should enjoy yourselves a bunch. Word.

HB

Martini

Dec 1, 2003
That's awesome! Thank-you all. You don't know how long I have looked for a simple map like that with all the hotels etc. All vacation magazines only show their own hotels.

We will be down from Jan 7th-22nd if anyone wants to hook-up for a drink or two!

Cheers!

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
Hey Martini, we (2, 20-something Canadian females) will also be staying in Playa Dorada from the 5th to the 12th, we should hook up. Where are you from in Canada?

Martini

Dec 1, 2003
Love to hook up! We are all in our mid twenties as well! We are From Vancouver Island British Columbia, where are you from? I sent you an e-mail regarding our hotel etc. Let me know when, and where you would like to hook up!

Talk to you soon!

-Martini

Status
Not open for further replies.