kitty litter in Puerto Plata?

Billie

Feb 19, 2003
Does anyone know where you can get kitty litter? Jose Luis market use to carry this now they claim they will not be carrying it any more. none of the markets seem to carry this very necessary item.

My cat's await your reply.

Billie

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Kitty Litter in Pto.Pta

Instead of going to Jose Luis, just turn in the other direction and head for LongBeach Playa.....All the Kitty Litter you are ever going to need, bring a shovel and a pail.

Gringo

Billie

Feb 19, 2003
My cat has been sick and the doctor does not want me to use sand from the ocean as it can contain parasites and microorganisms.

so if anybody has a connection for cat litter please let me know.

Billie

S

Stephen

I know that Messon has it......

I sent my watchman to buy cat food. Two days later they told me the cat wouldn't eat any of it. They bought kitty litter instead!

Billie

Feb 19, 2003
Messon does not have any

was at Messon today and there is no kitty litter. Help!

thanks for trying
Billie

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Sosua

I don't know about Puerto Plata but if you're willing to travel for kitty litter - they have it in the Playero in Sosua. Big 10lb bags of it!

Stay well,
Amy

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
litter

I but at Ferreteria Americana, also Bravo, La Sirena
also online:Lacentralexpress.com will deliver - pricey BUT....more necessary to me than food
and good luck
with three gatos in the DR, all indoor......

Billie

Feb 19, 2003
thanks all

I want to thank each and every one of you for your assistance. Obviously all of you are cat lovers. Now I have many different options to check out on kitty litter. I will keep you informed as to which of the different stores you recommended has kitty litter. My cats are indoor cats only. So it's vital too have adequate litter.

I brought my cats hear from other countries and I do not want them going out side as there are many dangers for them.

Blessings to you all! Have a wonderful holiday!

Billie