Isla Saona Tours & Others

aerotech

Dec 21, 2003
I wanted to visit Isla saona and maybe some other destinations.I

would like to see some nature sights,go horseback riding, riding

atv's and maybe river rafting. I would like to know what is a good

tour company. I will be staying in Juan Dolio for about 10 days.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You have a wide choice of tour representatives in Jaun Dolio. If you are traveling with a charter group they will offer tours. A couple of independent places I can think of are next to Colonial Tropical Resort on Villas Del Mar and another one next to the Chocolate Bar on the beach road. Which resort are you staying at? All of the resorts have several different tour company desks set up in specific areas. To mention a few GWV, Sunquest, Peitro Tours, Signature, Turniter etc. You can talk to a few of them and bargin for the best price. They usually have times posted for what time they will be there to book tours. You can book the ATV's across the street from the Capella and also the horseback riding. The guys for the horsback riding and also scuba diving usually walk around the grounds of the resorts looking for business.
Have FUN!

aerotech

Dec 21, 2003
I am staying at the embassy suites.I am traveling to see my girlfriend. She only knows of the locations, not how to go about doing any of it. I usually travel there about every 2 months, but have yet to find anything intresting to do. I was last there in october, the tour places were closed, even at the hotel. Do you have any idea what the prices are for doing some of these things?