New years Eve Invite?

This will be the first time that I spend New years eve in DR and I was just wondering ,Do any of you DR1'ers got anything special going on that night that I might be able to attend if possible? Not really sure what to do New years in DR. In any case Happy new years everyone.
Badpiece

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
What? Like ..

Shoot off our concealed pistols? Aim fireworks at the putas? Honk our horns and set off al the car alarms for the Aguillas? Naaaaah. Nothing special.

Well, this year all the old folks want to eat food. On the beach. Instead. No explosions. No putas. Not even a wayward car alarm! Can you fr*gg*n believe it? Whoooopee! Ah well. I am getting old, too. See you on the beach in Cabarette with the rest of us?

Tom (aka XR)

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
What the hell do you mean us OLD people????????????

I wanted fireworks, but no one responded yet, Tommmmmmm!

Badpiece: there will be a bunch of us partying up and down the beach at Cabarete where all the rows of bars and restaurants are.

If you're under 100, Sosua may be for you. More DR1ers will be at Rocky's or Eddy's bars.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
XR is slow today!

XanaduRanch said:
Well, this year all the old folks want to eat food. On the beach.

Sure I want to eat. On the beach! And you never asked what is going to be happening after the food... Guess you *are* getting old! That?s OK, we?ll bring a beachchair out for you to relax on - while the rest of us hit the parties!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Fireworks?

I have nomoney. Maybe someone can ask Glow Worm to pick up some at the fireworks stand that usually is set up in front of Price Mart in Santiago and we can set them off from here at Xanadu later in the night. We can aim them all at Lomas Mironas, Condos in El Batey, Perla Marina, and Sea Horse Ranch. Get the BIG ones, Glow!

Tom (aka XR)

:: glimmer glimmer ::

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: XR is slow today!

Chris said:
Guess you *are* getting old! That?s OK, we?ll bring a beachchair out for you to relax on - while the rest of us hit the parties!
And I'll use it, too, because I am. Especially after this past six weeks here.

Tom (aka XR)

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
i know for a fact Glow Worm will not be in Santiago. Now, Tom, you on the other hand, could surely pick up some kiddy sparklers!!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
So, 1/2 Hour before the big shindig begins I will be waiting for you in the parking lot of the Coastal station just east of Sosua. From there you can pick up your dues, a bottle of champagne for Camden Tom, and Alba and I will transport you to Cabarette.

Now, your New Year's Eve is complete!

Tom (aka XR)