Merry Christmas

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Living the good life.

I can't even start to tell you what a pleasure it has been to have met so many DR1 members this year.
You all give a whole new meaning to the words, "community spirit".

Robert, you da man.

Feliz Navidad and may the New Year bring you all the happiness you so richly deserve.

Marco.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Merry Christmas to you all

As the Hillbilly Hovel groans under the weight of the turkeys and roast pig, shakes with the squeels of joy of the kids, and rattles to the tinkle of glasses filled with "cheer" , I do hope you all enjoy a wonderful time with your family and loved ones. PLease be safe.

From the ol' man,

Santa Claus

a.k.a. HB

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
I would like to add my best wishes to everyone this holiday season also. Even though we haven't met, I feel like I know many of you through this forum. So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from cold and barren Illinois. Will be there next month!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So many threads but here goes again. Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad. Look Ken I spelt it right!!!! hehehehe

Of all the fricking snow we had last week we have absolutely NADA today. It all melted with the rain we've had the last couple of days. Only need snow one day ;)

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
MERRY CHRISTMAS to the fantastic DR1 community!!!
My New Year?s resolution is to meet in person as many
DR1?s as possible in 2004!!
John

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Add my greetings to those above. It is one of life's pleasures to meet some of the nicest, most helpful people in the Universe at the DR1 get togethers (Bashes).

May 2004 give you peace, tranquility & the resolve to meet each day's frustrations with humour & friendship!!! Let us hope however, that we don't have to suffer the frustrations of Hippo for another 4 years & that May 2004 brings us all hope for the future! - Grahame AND Ginnie.

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Merry Christmas to all, and my New Year's resolution is to be less verbose, and more tolerant of everything Dominican.