Baez Figueroa Free

Apr 26, 2002
Shocking news from the home front. Ramon Baez Figueroa, chief executive of the scandalous Baninter, where a mere US$1.8 Billion disappeared, is finally free from his Oscar De La Renta decorated prison cell/air conditioned hotel room at Najayo. Local commentators could only shake their heads and ask: "Why did it take so long?"

When asked for comment, Sr. Baez, great great grandson of a man who on numerous attempts actually tried to sell the entire country, said: "Free at last, free at last, oh Lord, I'm free at last."

Another Christmas gift to you, the Dominican people, from your very own PPH.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
As well as the charmingly-named Stalin Lebron, a PRSC candidate for senator who had served just a few months of a 10-year sentence for the murder of a fellow PRSC activist.

Good to know we can walk the streets in safety.

Chiri

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Shocking News"? Not to anyone here in Santo Domingo!

Only shock,as you stated,is "What Took So Long"!

Ever hear of;"Honor Among Thieves"?

Every new Administration here,always "Pardons" those of the previous Administration who are in jail or under investigation!

Just remember all the Government officials (Of the last 10 years) who were on the "BanInter" payroll!

This is just my "Theory",that no Dominican,from the cradle to the grave,is ever held responsible for their "Actions"!!!!

What did you expect,something different???

Cris Colon

mereco

Jun 5, 2003
i wish i could line up hipolito,jorge blanco ,and baez figueroa
i swear i would slap the ishhhhhhh out of them :mad: