Changes in AAdvantage rules.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Now if you fly with discounted fare, non Y or B full fare you will earn only 50% of actual mileage you've flown.

Airlines declared war to free tickets and frequent passengers, BA for example require to fly full fare ticket to be able to qualify to be a member of EXECUTIVE CLUB. If you fly with discounted ticket on BA they give you only 25% of mileage, while you need to give more miles for free ticket they give you less.

AA decided to join One World's expirience in this matter. So now if you want more miles with AA pay more!!!!!!!!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
What a Surprise!

Aviastar, the gold mine of misinformation got something about an airline wrong. Hoo boy! Knock me over with a feather. This is nothing but a HUGE improvement for us Platinum AA clients and NOTHING bad at all, nothing.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
ricktoronto, you are trying to relight the fire here, actually the time when this forum used to become a war battle is gone, there is no more stone, so.

Right it applies only for points, my mistake. A person related to AA told me this, that's why I believed, by the way I believed it so easily because BA really did that.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
So aviastar, how about checking your facts before you post? Then you'll get the respect you want.

I read your original post and was pretty surprised by it.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
adrianb, so no you can hang me if you wish. This is my first big mistake during my presence on this board, check my previous posts if you wish.