New Year's Resolutions

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Yes, it is that time of year again.

1. Continue my quest to help Damalbi...and get my butt back down to Luperon so I can do it personally.

2. Give up the (occasional) cigarettes (a left-over college habit that had all but disappeared until I spent three months living with my mother this year.)

3. Buy or build enough bookcases so I can find what I want to read and not have to trip over half-unpacked boxes.

4. Be nicer to my in-laws...and their son.

5. Meet more DR1ers and get to know those I have met a little better. (Can't wait to meet those kitchen vixens PIB and Chiri :) )

6. Last but not least, to write down the stories in my head before I go mad with internal revisions.

Resolutions

Make em, break em, seems to be my motto.

Lose weight, return to DR, eat and drink and put it back n. Darn happens every time.

Smokin, quit me too but then HB gets me them good ole cigars and away I go again, huffin and puffin.

Be nice to my in laws, impossible absolutely impossible and improbable, have a 24 hour drive ahead of me next week takin them to florida, I will go nuts listenin to their converations about nuttin. Ear plugs thats the thing I will get.

Meet more DR1 ers and excellent idea.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002

1. Attend the Thanksgiving reunion in Sosua.

2. Make my wife happy.

3. Spend more time with my sons.

4. Make 4 trips to the Dominican Republic in 2004.

5. Run under 48 minutes for 10 K.

Happy New Year to everyone,

JD