MetalGas help charged my credit card?

zoya19

Mar 11, 2002
members.kingston.net
Hello,

I got a call from my credit card company this morning saying a company by the name of MetalGas charged my credit card from the Dominican Republic.

Just wondering if anyone new what kind of company they were? Where they were located, etc.?

I haven't travelled to the Dominican in about a year and a half and haven't volunteered their in about 4 years.

Thanks for any help.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Kathy

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Metalgas is a reputable company. Tel. 809 530-8054. Address; Av. Luperon 5. I recall they produce air-conditioners, water coolers, among other appliances. Maybe you could send them a letter with the proof someone charged your credit card in their name and they could follow up on this end.

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]adrianb[/B] said:
Looks like Hippo found a way to pay for the electricity! :)
If anyone knows Bill Gates' CC number pls. send it to Mr. H.M., Palacio Nacional. We have some bills to pay in January.

Seriously, I don't think MetalGas is involved in that scheme. Do as Dolores says and keep us posted.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Ask for proof of purchase

Zoya19,

Deny buying anything, ask for a refund and a copy of any signed receipt/contract. If they cannot hand it over, ask your creditcard company to be more careful in future or you will take your business elsewere..

Good luck.

MD