golf punta cana

lorimark

Nov 20, 2003
Does anyone know how far any golf courses are from the Iberostar Bavaro resort? My husband and I are thinking of going golfing at the punta cana golf resort, it is a long way from the Iberostar? Also, if anyone has any info on maps of resorts and where they are from each other. Thanx!

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
If golf is a priority for you, the resorts you want to book are the Punta Cana Beach Resort and the Sol Melia hotels (Paradisus or Tropical). Barcelo Bavaro has a golf course, but it is ranked below the other two. Those hotels will be able to arrange golf packages that will make better sense than staying at the Iberostar.

lorimark

Nov 20, 2003
golf punta

We are already booked at the Iberostar, (we have friends that are getting married there that week), so golf is not our priority(not this vacation anyway.) But we would like to do one round, and we have heard that the punta cana golf resort is very good. We just need to know if it is not a 2 hour drive away. Thanx! (WE are coming from Northern Canada and one round of golf in the tropics will do our spirits good!)

cdn_golfer

Dec 5, 2003
Golf

These people arrange transportation, tee time, etc to any course in the area. I have played the PB Dye course and it is the best in the area. When I was at the Punta Cana resort and played the course, these guys were bring van loads of people to the course every morning. It seemed like a well run program.

Enjoy the course, I will be down at the end of January for a week of golf at this course, it will sure beat the snow and cold of Ontario.

http://www.tee-off-times.info

lorimark

Nov 20, 2003
cdn golfer

thank you, your info is much appreciated! Here, here on the cold, we are in Alberta and can't wait to get out!
Lori and Mark