Jetski Rentals?

RL7015

Jul 21, 2003
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All,

I am travelling to Sousa (Casa Marina Beach) in February and I was just curious if there are any jet-ski rental location in the area?

Thanks

ADY O'ALLAGHAN

Mar 10, 2006
I know you would have already been to Sosua, but just thought id let you know that my wife and i are moving to Sosua in March 2006 and are hoping to start a jet-ski hire business out there.
we are leaving england on 20th march and staying at the casa marina reef resort for 2 weeks, if anyone can give us some advice or meet us for a chat let us know
thanks!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
ADY O'ALLAGHAN said:
I know you would have already been to Sosua, but just thought id let you know that my wife and i are moving to Sosua in March 2006 and are hoping to start a jet-ski hire business out there.
we are leaving england on 20th march and staying at the casa marina reef resort for 2 weeks, if anyone can give us some advice or meet us for a chat let us know
thanks!
Have you investigated the regulations concerning jetskis in the DR. They are banned from areas near most of the tourist beaches. Many have tried the business where it is permitted and failed. Be sure to consult a competant attorney before investing.

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
HOWMAR said:
Have you investigated the regulations concerning jetskis in the DR. They are banned from areas near most of the tourist beaches. Many have tried the business where it is permitted and failed. Be sure to consult a competant attorney before investing.
Good advice Howmar! They seem to be banned from most beaches.Come to the DR for a few weeks and really check everything out in detail before getting financially involved.Canadian Bob