Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    *** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Ground Hog Day Party at Xanadu for DR1'ers

At the suggestion of the Camden's a new, soon-to-be-annual, DR1 party has been born.

You are all invited to Xanadu to observe Ground Hog's Day (Candlemas for you Brits) with both ground and un-ground barbecued hog, beef, and various other animals recommended by PETA (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals) plus shiskabobs, and more. Beverages will include sodas, rum, whiskey, beer, screw top barrel sized jugs of wine - and even some corked varieties for the finickier palates. Last one standing still able to see his shadow and thus offer a forecast of no more rain for the DR wins a prize. XR & Alba, plus Robert (DR1), Chris & Richard, Amy, Camden Tom, Camden Mary, and if we can pull them away from the Tiki dancers, Hlywud and the Warden should all be around.Plus meet and greet regular XanaduRanch characters Jose, Cristian, Chili and the rest of the gang.

We're expecting to hold court poolside at Xanadu beginning mid-afternoon on Monday, February 2nd, 2004.

XanaduCity Guagua Lines will be available to ferry limited numbers of revelers to and from the festivities here in the jungle from Sosua and Cabarete. RSVP!

Tom (aka XR)
    Last edited by XanaduRanch; 01-13-2004 at 09:57 AM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We love BBQ

Tom and Mary will be there.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Xan, I wont be able to make it

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Believe it or Not ...

You would be welcome anytime. We need to have a debate in person sometimeover some Dominican libations. Drop Alba and I a note next time you're in the vicinity and we'll make space for you ...

Tom (aka XR)

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Just one question before I decide whether I'll attend or not, will we have wine with corks or wine without corks.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Darn!

If this had been planned a week or 2 earlier I would have changed my travel dates. I leave the DR on Jan. 30. (But I will be with you in spirit(s)).

Bob H.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Chris
    Just one question before I decide whether I'll attend or not, will we have wine with corks or wine without corks.
    Mostly wine without corks. But we will have a few extra corks for anyone who spouts off enough to need one to keep quiet. :: smile ::

Tom (aka XR)

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Darn!

Originally posted by appleman
    If this had been planned a week or 2 earlier I would have changed my travel dates. I leave the DR on Jan. 30. (But I will be with you in spirit(s)).
    Bob,

Can't say no to a fellow Midwesterner who actually knows where Dubuque is! Drop us an e-mail or a PM and we'll arrange an afternoon free here for you while you're in the neighborhood. No problem. See you soon ...

Tom (aka XR)

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Count me in, sounds like fun!

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Thanks, Boss. Looking forward to seeing you!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast