TJ Message Board?

I

Intrigued

Can anyone confirm the rumour that this board is now known in the D.R. as the TJ1 Message board? I assume this means the Tom and Jim board as a cursory glance across the last 300 messages reveal that almost 25% of postings came from these two. Give us a break guys!

M

Mark

As far as I can tell, the point of this board (in addition to the obvious.....the promotion of all aspects of Dominican life, culture, and tourism) is to afford patrons the opportunity to get quick, informative, suggestive responses to questions and/or queries they may have concerning DR related topics. I know little about Tom or Jim Hinsch, other than the fact that the vast majority of their postings are prompt and extremely informative. If others were as capable and quick to share their knowledge and experience, maybe we wouldn't see as many postings from Tom and Jim. DR1 is providing an excellent service through this board, and as far as I'm concerned Tom and Jim's generous contributions are to be commended NOT criticized!

P

Paul

Jim and Tom do a fantastic job in providing us with useful information. Their first hand knowledge on DR makes peoples visits to Dr fun and safe.

This is a rude comment "Intrigued", and I sincerely hope Jim and Tom continue to post as they have in the past.

My hat goes off to Jim and Tom!!!!

Paul rtpman

M

Martine

Personally I appreciate the comments provided by Tom and Jim. When I'm ready to leave my cozy nest here and move to the DR, I'm definitely going to be posting questions on this board and I'll appreciate any help Tom and Jim can provide. So stop complaining and enjoy.

T

Tom

Re: TJ Message Board?/thanks for the positive comm

Thanks for your vote of "confidence" I think I'll refrain from posting for a bit and try to reply via email to any questions I can answer.

I hate answering questions via email, it prohibits others who read the board from receiving information, but we will see

Thanks again

Tom

B

Becky

Re: TJ Message Board?/thanks for the positive comm

Hi Tom...Here's another vote of confidence!! PLEASE keep posting as usual...BOTH you and Jim!!

My only connection to the DR is through our mission project in LaRomana and this board is my only connection to the rest of that beautiful country and her people!! I check the board often during the day...I keep a "DR FILE" with useful info...for future reference. So whether it's good info....or a good laugh...I can use them BOTH!! We need more people to join you...NOT to have you guys quit!!!!

INTRIGUED...thank you for your post...It gave me the opportunity to thank Tom and Jim for their contributions to this board...and let them know that I appreciate them!

Thanks Guys!!

Becky

C

C. Stering

TJ M.Board Thanks for All the Good Information!

Tom and Jim, please continue your DR1 board daily presents.

Thank you and regards,

CES

L

Loula

Dear Intrigued,

If you were more concerned about the quality of the information than authors providing it, you would see there's no problem. Nor need for break. Tom & Jim, just keep up the good job!