Can somebody pleas help me, to find some pages where I can
download Latin music (Merengue, Salsa, Bachata). I was not able
to find pages "que sirven".

If you know some links, i'll be glad.

Gracia Amigitas y Amigitos!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Go to www.limewire.com and download there file sharing program. Upon completion simply type in the artist or type of music you are looking for and limewire will find it for you (hopefully)
John

download

When will people learn, they must read about spyware before downloading software. Limewire it is like kazaa or many other gnutella programs "FREE" and you get all the tracking software running in the background that you do not even know is there, sending your internet habits to all the vultures in the world.
Read this from Tomcat Spyware warning
""Spyware is the name which was given to software that - without the user of the program knowing that the software performs this kind of action - traces the user's usage of the internet and sends this information - again without the user knowing this is happening - to a computer ("Server") designated by the developer of the Spyware software.

"By performing these actions, detailed userprofiles may be collected - without the user's knowledge and approval - which then can be used for commercial or other purposes. By gathering and sending this information both resources on the user's computer as well as bandwidth on the Internet is abusively used, not to mention the breach of privacy such a userprofile would be."
The way to rid yourself og spyware is to run a program called Spybot, but then these freebies will not work without their garbage running. For Spybot download click here http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=download

Winmx is the only spyware free sharing system but we know it is illegal to share music according to the FBI etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.