Is the construction at Allegro Occidental Punta Cana finished??

MAL_Canada

Jan 4, 2004
I will be in the DR in a few days (I am counting the hours!) and have been reading many negative reports on the Allegro Occidental in Punta Cana which is where I am staying.

Can anyone tell me whether the construstion at this resort is still in a bit of a mess, as a number of the postings from recent visits have reported.

I know that people are more likely to post reports when they are unhappy than when they are pleased, but I would like to be prepared in case the reports are true. If it is true, then I will have to accept it, but at least I will know before I arrive.

I will post a report, from my own personal opinion when I return; hopefully it will be a great post with lots of praise. At the very least I will finally get to see a part of the DR!

Thank you in advance for any information!

Last edited:

woohooboo

Nov 8, 2003
Last I heard

some friends parents were there last week and apparently the construction was not complete, but they said that it was'nt that bad,
Hope you have a good time. After all you are in the D.R.
"NO PROBLEM" is my motto when travelling, seems to make it all that much better.
Brenda

MAL_Canada

Jan 4, 2004
Thank you so much. I am 1 hour away from my flight to the DR and just bursting with excitement.

Whatever will be will be!!

It will be a great time I am sure!!

Thanks again!