Cat , Maid, TV and Apartment !

Pate_man

Dec 31, 2003
All having spent 2.5 years here, it is time to pack my bags and return to the cold shores of the UK. As well as many fond memories I will be leaving behind a Cat, a maid, an apartment and a TV. Please let me know if any are of interets to you

So to introduce each in turn:

1. Cat - 1.5 years old black neutered male, called Jake. My girlfriend and I rescued the cat from the street when he was around 2 weeks old and close to starving to death. He is now very healthy, fully checked/cleaned and vaccinated by a vet. and fully housetrained and hygenic.

He is a great character, very demanding of attention and very energetic. We will really miss him dearly and are desperate to find a loving home for him here.

2. Maid - I have had the same maid for the 2.5 years I have been here, and she has been an absolute star. She comes 3 times a week, though she could do more or less days depending on your needs. She cleans, washes and irons and cooks if you want her to. She is absolutely trustworthy and I have had zero trouble in my time with her.

3. Apartment - Partially furnished 3 bed apartment in Piantini (+ maid quarters). 1st floor of 7 storey block. Allocated secure parking and 24 hr security, good landlord, let me know if you want me to put you in contact with the landlord.

4. TV - 28 inch flat screen LG TV + rotable stand. RD15,000 ONO Let me know if you are interested.

Thats all folks!!