A cat a maid, an aprtment and a TV!!

Pate_man

Dec 31, 2003
After having spent 2.5 years here, it is time to pack my bags and return to the cold shores of the UK. As well as many fond memories I will be leaving behind a Cat, a maid, an apartment and a TV. Please let me know if any are of interets to you

So to introduce each in turn:

1. Cat - 1.5 years old black neutered male, called Jake. My girlfriend and I rescued the cat from the street when he was around 2 weeks old and close to starving to death. He is now very healthy, fully checked/cleaned and vaccinated by a vet. and fully housetrained and hygenic.

He is a great character, very demanding of attention and very energetic. We will really miss him dearly and are desperate to find a loving home for him here.

2. Maid - I have had the same maid for the 2.5 years I have been here, and she has been an absolute star. She comes 3 times a week, though she could do more or less days depending on your needs. She cleans, washes and irons and cooks if you want her to. She is absolutely trustworthy and I have had zero trouble in my time with her.

The rest should be posted as a classified ad.

http://www.dr1.com/classifieds/viewads.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:

Pate_man

Dec 31, 2003
To be honest I do not know, she does not live-in so to speak.

I was recommended her by my landlord and as I say she did a superb job, and I obviously I would like to help her work after I have gone.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can get her to contact you to arrange an interview.

cheers

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry, I meant where is she. Sosua, Santo Domingo, Puerto Plata, etc. No point in having someone in Sosua be interested if she lives in Boca Chica.

sjoekik

Feb 7, 2002
How about it pate man ?? Did you sell your *** or are you still interested in selling ?? Let me know please

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Pate_man said:

Oh darn it I thought this was the clown bin, like a joke about a cat, maid, and apartment. *cries over non-joke and returns to clown forum*