Selling villa, need advise.

Americano

Aug 2, 2003
www.dominicanvilla.com
I am selling my villa. I would like suggestions as to how to advertise it? What have others done to sell their houses? I made a web site with lots of photos and information, but I am not allowed to post the URL here on DR1.

Does anyone have suggestions on good places where I can advertise?

Thanks!! :)

Americano

Aug 2, 2003
www.dominicanvilla.com
Re: Yes!

XanaduRanch said:
DR1. E-Mail or PM Robert for rates.

Tom (aka XR)

I already paid him to be included in the news letter. And he still deleted my link to my website about my villa. :angry: I see lots of other people post stuff here like "I am moving, item X for sale" but when I sent a link to my website, only with photos of the house, it gets deleted. And I am a paying advertiser.......go figure!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Re: Yes!

Americano said:
I already paid him to be included in the news letter. And he still deleted my link to my website about my villa. :angry: I see lots of other people post stuff here like "I am moving, item X for sale" but when I sent a link to my website, only with photos of the house, it gets deleted. And I am a paying advertiser.......go figure!

I have explained very clearly what happens here on DR1. When you posted that link you was not an advertiser and you hadn't paid for a Daily News AD, so please don't distort the truth.

Your Daily News AD will start on the 12th Jan. I cannot do it sooner as we do not publish the news on the weekends. This I explained to you via PM's.

Please show me all the posts with "I am moving, item X for sale"?

If you have any gripes or concerns, email or PM me.

Americano

Aug 2, 2003
www.dominicanvilla.com
Re: Re: Re: Yes!

Robert said:
I have explained very clearly what happens here on DR1. When you posted that link you was not an advertiser and you hadn't paid for a Daily News AD, so please don't distort the truth.

I am not distorting the truth. After the first link was deleted you said I had to pay. So, I went and paid, and then I posted the message again. This time the entire second message vanished.

So does this mean *I can* post a link here in the message board now? Many people here are asking me for the link, and want to see the villa. So can I? :cool:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I assume the many people that want to know about the link have sent you an email or PM so reply to that and send them the link by email or PM.