scotia bank

melvinfrom NYC

100% Pure Retard!
Nov 25, 2003
Does anyone know or have experience with scotia bank ? Do they have dollar accounts, and if so what are the interest rates on cds? Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
they are the tightest a$$ed bank in the DR

Also the staidest, slowest and least interested in your business.

There are dollar accounts but since I don't do dollars, I can't say what they do with them.. Since pesos are just above toilet paper right now, thanks to our brilliant government, maybe I'll go to Korea and get me a handful of thos fake $100s that the north Koreans are supposed to do so well...

If you want to play with dollars, go to Banco de Santa Cruz. If you want to do normal business, go to Banco Popular..

HB

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
When ScotiaBank took over Bancredito's credit card accounts, they made new plastic for all of the corporate credit cards in our various companies.

They neglected to print the cardholder's name on the plastic, just the company name (same in every case) so now we have around 30 cards with no way of knowing who's is who's, since the account #'s are all new. Because of this screw-up we have been nearly 90 days with no credit cards, and no one at ScotiaBank seems interested in correcting the situation any time soon.

So far this is my only dealing with them, and I am not impressed.

"Blame Canada"