Looking for a Condo to purchase

deficit

Jan 13, 2004
Sure I have money

Also www.mountainlenders.com doesnt have any sound on its site

I should jave been more clear in my original post.
I am looking for a small studio or one bedroom condo/apartment forsale or a 6 month lease in Sousa.

Last edited:

radekcaba

Dec 3, 2002
Eddy, you didn't answer my last e-mail, why? Because I'm from Czech republic? Or because I can't go down there to look at condo right now? Or because I don't know anyone in DR's (not yet, I hope will)? I don't understand. What's wrong? Radek.

Last edited:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hey Radek

I answered your emails on the 10th. At least the ones I rec'd.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Escott said:
Hey I was just answering a question:)

Heck if this guy pays what I am asking I will give you my wife along with my appropriate commission! LOL

Isn't commission based on the % of the sale? Not if you get what you asked for.

deficit

Jan 13, 2004
Escott,

If I pay what your asking what kind of bonus do I get? Your wife seems to already be spoken for.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
And Escott - turn off the annoying mouse trails. And why are your pictures so big? I have a 19" monitor and still have to scroll.

Deficit - I've seen condo Escott lives in. The complex is nice and clean.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Escott,

deficit said:
If I pay what your asking what kind of bonus do I get? Your wife seems to already be spoken for.
You get my brand fangled new Next ExWife, a bottle of 1976 Bourdeaux and a free horseback ride at Exanadu Stables and a bottle of Moet which hasn't even been opened yet.

Robert gets my current wife and a complete commission on the entire sale and JanH gets my kindest regards for her so kind words.

I will also give Deficit the best neighbor any man can ever have who is one HELL of a party'er who goes by the name of Ken on this board. I will also even throw in an old worn out Texan as a neighbor who goes by the name of AlaninDr on this board and the most beautiful MaryS as neighbors as well.

Man is this the greatest deal you can get for 175k or what? I will even throw in my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 30k on the odometer, my pet Gekko and a street dog named lady.

To even sweeten this offer even more I will throw in a $50-US gift certificate to Trendsetters in Cabarete, a 100$US Gift Certificate to North Coast Diving, a dinner for 4 at Rockys Fine French Restaurant and my lucky peso.

How we doing? Got the check book out yet?

Escott,
The guy the keeps on giving even after the deal is made

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Robert said:
Isn't commission based on the % of the sale? Not if you get what you asked for.
I only get what I ask for and deserve! I usually don't pay a commission, only a bonus... Ain't my wife good enough for you without the money? Hell she was good enough for me once! LOL

Stewhart

Sep 12, 2003
hey Eddy, i also emailed u, but to the bars account did u get it yet matey?

Speak soon, hope your keeping well!

(sorry for thread invasion)

radekcaba

Dec 3, 2002
Eddy, I sent last e-mail on the 11th and then repeated on the 12th. Radek.

Last edited: