I never thought I would say this but

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Well, if by chance you happen to see him, tell him to bring me a bottle of Brugal when he comes back to NY next month so I can make a new bottle of Mamajuana.

Larry

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Escott - you hound. i saw you on the beach last week in Sosua, with your dad, and yelled at you 3 times and you never heard me.

I also asked the Internet Cafe to be sure and clear the cache and history when I left and apparently they DIDN'T!!!!
But I have to admit, I forgot to log off DR1.

Signed,
The Real JanH

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Unofficial Diagnosis

I think by now we have all recognized that Escott/Scott has a desperate need for attention and adulation. He is a classic example of the boy who was never picked to be on the team, and who always hid behind a tree or played by himself in the sandbox so that he wouldn't be teased by the others. We should tolerate his little tricks to call attention to himself because it is probably the only attention he has ever gotten in life. In this way, we are all making a contribution to his mental health.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Contributrions? can't we all just contribute Prozak (sp?). I hear it makes most everybody feel loved! :cool:

The easy way to handle this (it is a pain in the butt I know), is to change your password after you've played on the board on a computer in an internet cafe. Those darn cookies will stay behind even if you clean up. Maybe the coming software upgrade will improve this.

Forgive me - I'm really only a geek! So, stuff like this makes me react, whether I want it to, or not.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jerry

Thanks Jerry. I am sure I could get it in Manhattan but I dont want to bother looking for it. I just use it to refill my mamajuana bottle so I can let it soak into the roots for a few weeks to give me a new batch of mamajuana. I fly down often enough and I have friends that bring me back bottles when they go so I am rarely empty and dont really need to find a place to buy it here. Thank you though.

Larry