Looking for a female tour guide

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
Hello I will be visiting the DR between feb 11-18 and I would like to find someone to show me around the country. I plan on spending most of my time on the north coast but may also venture down to Santo Domingo for a couple of days. I am white 41 y/o and a very nice guy. I would like to find a nice looking educated female to show me around. I will compensate you well for your time. This is not an advertisement looking for sex!!! Just someone that can show me the Dominican Republic way of life on a more personal level instead of the tour company's. If interested please email me at tngold@comcast.net and we can discuss the details.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Amazingly I Believe You

tngold said:
I am white 41 y/o and a very nice guy. I would like to find a nice looking educated female to show me around. I will compensate you well for your time. This is not an advertisement looking for sex!!!

About being white and 41.

No seriously, if you want a tour guide would a man be an option if it was a really good tour guide who knew a lot about the things you want to see? keep in mind if you did want a little nookie and the tour guide ( female) wasn't interested a guy could probably round it up more easily.

In any case you should specify if you speak Spanish and how well since if there actually is a female that can do the job the language issue is pretty important.

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
I just enjoy the company of females over males and tour guide really does mean tour guide. I would not have to advertise on here to find sex in the DR. Your right as far as the language though you are right so......

If anyone is interested in showing me around the DR I only speak english.