Bommarito ReMax Realty

S

Stephen

Was there a show about ReMax Realty in Sosua? I heard Nuria did a show.

Anyone have any information?

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
I saw the Nuria program Saturday.

I had no idea who this guy was, but after watching the program it seems like the Gambino family has roots in sosua..

Last edited:

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
From what was reported to Nuria from several people (all foreign nationals), they all were being scammed one way or another by this guy.

They mentioned he is very well connected even through the US Embassy. Although it was not clear if he is a Canadian or American citizen, as he has posed as both.

The show tried to get a response from him. But he did not give any until his lawyers look over the situation. He is expected to be on next Saturday's show

Last edited:

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
The show was aired last saturday, Jan 18 on channel 9, Colorvision. The famous journalist Nuria made a 20 minute report about John Bommarito, mentioned that more than 60 people (more than 50% are Germans, but there are also US, canadians and Dominicans) accuse him of having sold real estate with fake titles, having sold projects which don't exist or aren't for sale, accuse him of fraud and that he threatend people.
The "Bommarito case" is since several weeks a big story in the DR related German news (if you understand some German you can read details at cayena-news.com or dominicannews.com). A group of those, who accuse John Bommarito got organized together. They are represented by laywer Dr. Thomas Castro from Santo Domingo, who wants to bring this cases into court.
The German news also mention, that Bommarito announced that he will make soon a public comment, and that more TV shows on this are in process and will be aired soon.

Please note: this is only info, I have from DR related online news and I posted it here, since people ask for more details. I personally don't know John Bommarito, I have neiter good nor bad experiences with him and as far I know, nothing he is accused of is proven yet.

quaqualita