The Palms

DRdiving

Nov 2, 2003
Sorry, I know your looking for info, but the link comes up as free advertising, so I had to delete the link, please PM/E-mail Rob@DR1.com and check with him about the link.

Thanks
Tim H.
:cool:

Does anyone know this apartment complex?

Has anyone had any experience with American Realty that they could share?

The inexpensive price and aggressive finance offering makes it look at little too good to be true.

Does anyone have any information about this complex?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
I do not know the complex you are looking at but I do know Jim Belair.

I purchased a home through him over a year ago.

He is a very knowledgeable person and very upfront. I looked at several places and every time I asked him what he thought the downside was, he told me. And was right on.

I would recommend using his experience and honesty.

Gary

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
I purchased a home through Jim at American Realty. Having dealt with hundreds of realtors over the years, Jim is quite knowledgable with an unblemished reputation for honesty. Your seller would be the same person I bought from and his word was also as good as gold. Both were a pleasure to do business with,

Neon8

Aug 3, 2003
www.sosuacondos.com
We bought a 2 BR and a studio at the Palms. The complex was recently remodeled and is very nice. The owner is Ronald Blissett who also did the Tradewinds. Reliable management and nicely done. Oldtimers may remember this place as Condos Mona. Mostly completed when we were there in January.

DRdiving

Nov 2, 2003
Neon, congratulation on your purchases. So who is offering the financing then? Is it through the seller or through a third party? Is the title held in trust until it is paid off?

Where is the complex located? Have you been renting out your condos?

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
It operates much like a contract purchase or articles of agreement to convey deed with seller doing the financing. The Palms is located on the same street as Tradewinds about a hundred yards up the hill on the opposite side of the street.