Le Punta Cana Nightclub in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Hi all,

As a serious dancer I was quite disppointed this weekend when I went to Le Punta Cana Nightclub in Montreal and it was closed for renovations. However, in the nightclub world that usually means it's closed period! Does anyone know? It would be a great loss to the regulars and the Dominican community in Montreal. That club was always packed, the music was EXCELLENT (some the best bachata one can imagine was always played). Any
information would be appreciated since I live in Toronto I do not want to travel 5 hours again if the club is no longer in existence.
Hopefully it's truly a temporary close.

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
It is open again! Magnifico! For all you bachateros if you want a true Dominican Nightclub and atmosphere check out this club if you are ever in Montreal. Once you go you will understand what I mean.

Cuidense.

carsey700

Dec 5, 2003
Lesley D said:
It is open again! Magnifico! For all you bachateros if you want a true Dominican Nightclub and atmosphere check out this club if you are ever in Montreal. Once you go you will understand what I mean.

Cuidense.

Where is it at in Montreal ? After I get back from the Dominican Republic I
could use an excuse to go to Montreal , love that city , food , nightlife ,
bon viveance !

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Replying to your inquiry

The address of the club is: 90 Jean Talon Ouest (West in English).Basically Montreal North (about 15 minutes outside of the downtown corridor). I will be going there again the weekend of March 14, 2004. If you want to meet at least just to say "hola" let me know if you planning to go around that time. I would welcome it.

Take care,

Lesley D

(I am glad to know you love my dear city of Montreal. Where are you located?).

ajicaribe

Dec 5, 2002
It is opened again!

Yes, Lesley et all, it is opened again.
I actually live on Queen Mary and Victoria, Montreal and hang around this club when here in Montreal.

Cheers

Aj

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Gracias por contestar (espero que hables espanol porque no se me antoja escribir en ingles). Realmente me alegro de que este abierta de nuevo. Bueno estare alli muy pronto. Mientras tanto que toda la comunidad y el dueno sigan poniendo en alto la discoteca. En verdad es lugar muy especial para amantes del buen merengue y de la buena bachata.

Saludos,

Lesley D.

carsey700

Dec 5, 2003
Lesley D said:
The address of the club is: 90 Jean Talon Ouest (West in English).Basically Montreal North (about 15 minutes outside of the downtown corridor). I will be going there again the weekend of March 14, 2004. If you want to meet at least just to say "hola" let me know if you planning to go around that time. I would welcome it.

Take care,

Lesley D

(I am glad to know you love my dear city of Montreal. Where are you located?).

Hola Lesley,
Thanks for the info I know the general area , I am near Ottawa , We are leaving for the D.R. thursday and probably sometime in the summer before
Monteal is a reality as after My return I must get off My *** and get a bunch of stuff done . Procrastonation is great if You have the time for it .
LOL and enjoy .

Status
Not open for further replies.