Guzman Inheritance

odalys

Jan 20, 2004
Leslie, I have information regarding the SWISS bank account. But from my understanding, the money is in both countries, Spain and Switzerland.

I miss the news information they gave a few months ago in the spanish channel. So I am not sure what the procedure is for my family to claim their part of this inheritance.

I will appreciate any information you can give me regarding that matter.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Instead of hitting the "new thread" button, you need to use the "post reply" button.

Chiri

odalys

Jan 20, 2004
Thanks Chiri!

I am having a little bit of trouble using this thread. I haven't use this kind of chat before. How Do I read a response to my thread?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Click on the title and when you think you are replying and you get a message asking for a title you'll know you are started a new THREAD and not replying.

WE have FORUMs ( areas for subjects)
Threads ( started in each forum for a subject)
Posts ( replies to the thread in that forum)

Anyways in case you didn't see this in the other three threads you started click here

Leslie

Jan 13, 2004
Guzman

Odalys,
I'm back now if you want give me your number and I will call you.

Guzman Dora

Aug 31, 2004
Guzman

I hearn something about this inheritance, there is a lawyer in domnican Republic that asked my whole family some information, my grandma always told me about this... I dont know yet if this is true but I sendt all the information to this lawyer... I'll hear from him soon.. let me know if there is something new :knockedou