Need help please!

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
Hello all! This is my first post but I have been snooping around for quite awhile...I live in the POP area and have gotten myself in a situation that I am no longer comfortable with and am thinking about moving to Santiago area, I have checked classifieds for apts,no luck. If someone is willing to help me plz, Im having a really hard time and am lost right now, I want to leave from here. Thanks in advance

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
not for nothing....

Hey babyblu, not to make you feel bad or anything, but what makes you think that the 'problem' wont follow you where ever you go? a lot of people dont like to share where they live or give you advice for people to move near them b/c you (meaning people in general) may be a magnet for problems. not saying that YOU are, b/c of course I cannot know that or judge you from one paragraph... just a general observation.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola Babyblue.

Need more infor than what you gave.

Your life in danger???
Did you hurt some-ones kid????
Did you play poky-mon with the wife of an El Jefe????

We need more info than what you left.

PM/E-mail me with your number, and I will call you later tonight.
As long as you did not harm any-one or break any laws, we might be able to help you out.

Tim H.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Tim, you're such a nice person

I was wondering why noone in the DR was answering this girl.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Maybe AZB...

could take her away to Santiago and comfort her...or at least give her a body adjustment. Sorry about being funny, but it is hard to tell if she is serious.

santanatwins

Jan 20, 2004
apts in santiago

Your best bet is to just drive around town and look for signs that say "for rent".

There are alot of new complexes in the price range of 4500 to 6000 pesos per month.

They usually require three months deposit....first....last and a month of commision for the broker which is usually the lawyer who does the paper work.

I reccommend you check a few places before settling on one. I must have looked at over 10 places before I found something that met all my requirements.

Some will ask for a maintance fee of around 500 pesos a month.
Also when you go to have the electricity connected, tell them you only have half of the electrical items so that your deposit won't be large. They got me because I didn't know any better....but now I know.....I pass this knowledge on to you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Apartments, like Sanatana twins said, are no problem.

If you are in a difficult situation, romantic by the sounds of things, go see someone. Maybe Noelle at Sofy's B&B can give you advice. Fabio Guzman has an office there in POP, go see him.

Santiago is a big city. You can be very private here.

HB