Dominican Women!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
DR Women!

Can one of you guys that live in DR come up for us Dominican Women! I can appreciate a good Russian Beauty, but what do you guys say about the lovely and very skilled Dominicana! isnt that part of the reason you are there?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
TallDrink: Sex with DR women is great...sex with russian women...also great (I assume)...sex with an esquimo...also great (also assumed)...etc, etc, etc...

You see in my book there's no such thing as bad sex or better and worse women...it's all in how the person looks, behaves, etc...

There are plenty of beautiful women in the DR, but there's a good share of fuglies too. This applies all over the world.

The only generalization I would make is that as a rule Dominican or Latin women for that matter take better care of themselves than their American, european or canadian counterparts. You know...they smell good, wear tighter jeans, dress up more often, act sexier, etc...

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
I think it is time

for TD and Elena to post their pictures on the Media Gallery before we continue talking much more about sex. Thank you very much!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Re: Lemisol baby!

Talldrink said:
Domincans should buy stocks for Lemisol :)

Women from some countries should JUST BUY some Lemisol...For god's sake just buy some and clean that....

Just kidding!

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Lets see........

Let's see....Split thread, send thread to Anna, with new name.

This is so cool, I like this. I got to go, punt & run!!!!!

Besides, it's been too quite, down here lately.

LMAO!!!!!

Tim H.
:cool:

And it's from the .....
I'd like to go to the DR Thead, by Elena/Russia/.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think I have ESP. I knew you would do that Tim. Thanks

Talldrink have a look at all the threads in this forum and you'll see we have discussed this more than a few times. But hey if you all want to do this again fine by me. Just keep the insults and attacks out of it and I'll be happy happy.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Laugh if you want!!!!!

It tickles more than just your tongue!!!!

I use the stuff.
I work more, outside my office, than in it (AC), and as a result I sweat allot, especially during the hotter months.
At the end of the day, it definitely makes a difference!!!!!

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the zingers!

Tim H.:cool:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:confused: Ok I give, someone please tell me what Lemisol is. Sounds like something you would scrub floors with.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Ay! Anna! LMAO!

Tom (aka XR)

P.S.
I tried to get the maid to scrub the floors that way. Um with her 'brush' already coated with Lemisol. But she wasn't flexible enough, alas.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Now just where in the heck is CCCccccc when you really need him? I am absolutely positive that he has encountered the 'Lemisol Tingle' before! Maybe that's what he's doing right now?

:cool:

Tom (aka XR)

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Nope!!!

For Anna

Antiseptico-Fungicida-Bactericida

It's got a bunch of stuff, but the basics are-
Sulfate, Menthol, Alcohol, Green dye.
A bunch of stuff, but basically a feminine hygienic wash, that?s an antibacterial, antiseptic product.

My wife and I, both use it in the shower.
She has allways used it. I used it and like the results.
It kind of reminds me of the coal-tar based, shampoo, we had to use in the military, for de-lousing.:confused:

All I know is, IT WORKS!

It tickles more than just your tongue!!!!

I work more, outside my office, than in it (AC), and as a result I sweat allot, especially during the hotter months.
At the end of the day, it definitely makes a difference!!!!!

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the zingers!

Tim H.:cool:

Last edited:

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
suarezn said:
TallDrink: Sex with DR women is great...sex with russian women...also great (I assume)...sex with an esquimo...also great (also assumed)...etc, etc, etc...

You see in my book there's no such thing as bad sex or better and worse women...it's all in how the person looks, behaves, etc...

There are plenty of beautiful women in the DR, but there's a good share of fuglies too. This applies all over the world.

The only generalization I would make is that as a rule Dominican or Latin women for that matter take better care of themselves than their American, european or canadian counterparts. You know...they smell good, wear tighter jeans, dress up more often, act sexier, etc...

Ahhhh here we go making broad sweeping generalizations yet again......akin to the race/heritage/work ethic etc etc posts.......