Weather in Palmar de Ocoa

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
To our weather experts... will be going with the family this weekend to Palmar de Ocoa. Could you take a look at the satellite photos and let me know if I should expert overcast skies or if sunny weather is on the way. It hardly ever rains in Palmar de Ocoa, so probably I should not even ask, but...

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Well, just got back from visiting with friends in Palmar de Ocoa. Not a drop of rain, nor a cloud in the sky. Chilly nights -- about 25C, but warm days -- about 28C. Blue skies all the time. Visited the beaches of Palmar de Ocoa, Playa Chiquita (by four wheel) and Playa Blanca (de Monte Rio) by boat. Recharged the batteries under night skies with a million stars. Lovely. Palmar de Ocoa is an enclave where a group of peace-loving Dominicans get together with friends and family primarily on long weekends, despite it being only an hour and a half away from Santo Domingo. On the way out and back it noticed how few people were doing domestic tourism. A 10th of the usual traffic for long weekends. RD$99 the gallon...