Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation A call for help.

So I, get a call, Babyblu, she is in deep sh*t, with her Dominican Boyfriend! She is on her way to the South Shore, to escape her lovely Novio!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a woman, who hails from Massachusetts, and comes to the DR to live!!!!!
    Looking for nothing but some R & R,. The last 8 months, no need of employment, single and independent, and speak's very little Spanish.

She had no love intrest before moving here! Just a 26yr old looking for some good time’s at a cool pace.

Not like some of the TWITS, that proclaim their love after a night of playing poky-mon!!!!!!!!

So I got the call tonight.

She is driving south, heading into Santiago, and is worried that if she stops, her Dominican boyfriend is going to catch up with her and finish her off!!!!!!!!!

So I, send the troops out, my husband's, best friend, and the family military guys along with some Dominican Cop's, from Haina to Santiago, to get her and drive her back.

Tomorrow after a shower and a hot meal, I will try to talk her into going back to the U.S.

So the troops called and she is on her way here.

Out of site, out of mind!

I will try to get her to post tomorrow, to warn some of the others from the….

Lonely Hearts Club!!!

Thanks
    Mechi & Tim H.
    Last edited by Timex; 01-26-2004 at 12:41 PM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's hope she sees the urgency of her situation and takes your advice to head back for awhile.
    It's not paradise if you have to watch your back...
    Good luck.
    mk

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DRAMA!!!!! Help Please!!!!!

Originally posted by Timex
    So I, get a call, Babyblu, she is in deep sh*t, with her Dominican Boyfriend! She is on her way to the South Shore, to escape her lovely Novio!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a woman, who hails from Massachusetts, and comes to the DR to live!!!!!
    Looking for nothing but some R & R,. The last 8 months, no need of employment, single and independent, and speak's very little Spanish.

She had no love intrest before moving here! Just a 26yr old looking for some good time’s at a cool pace.

Not like some of the TWITS, that proclaim their love after a night of playing poky-mon!!!!!!!!

So I got the call tonight.

She is driving south, heading into Santiago, and is worried that if she stops, her Dominican boyfriend is going to catch up with her and finish her off!!!!!!!!!

So I, send the troops out, my husband's, best friend, and the family military guys along with some Dominican Cop's, from Haina to Santiago, to get her and drive her back.

Tomorrow after a shower and a hot meal, I will try to talk her into going back to the U.S.

So the troops called and she is on her way here.

Out of site, out of mind!

I will try to get her to post tomorrow, to warn some of the others from the….

Lonely Hearts Club!!!

Thanks
    Mechi & Tim H.
    I feel so sorry for what she is going though. Tell us what happened. I wish her good luck.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a shame if she has to leave here cause of some jerk!

My heart is with her. I had to hide from someone in USA for a while. It wasn't fun at all. Had to leave my friends and family to go to a place I didn't know. Just to protect mine and my sons life. Its hell having to live in constant fear all the time.
    Please keep us posted....

Does this country have protection from abuse? Not that it really helps.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad story, hope she gets through it OK.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Timex: Isn't your father in law an important guy in the army, police, or something like that? Maybe he could give this guy a good scare. Send him to the plan piloto...and see how he likes it.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel bad that something so personal and serious has been posted on the internet. The girl is still in her car, fearing for her safety, and this is being posted.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

No one is making fun of this situation.
    Mary

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up She made it.

The guys got back around, 1:30 this morning. She is OK, and is recharging her batteries. Her Novio has no clue were she is.

We will definatly up-date later on.

Mechi & Tim H.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default domestic violence

Domestic violence is a problem all over the world. There are laws in the Dominican Republic but it will take years for them to become effective. I too was a victim and had to hide from my Ex-husband. I had to go to dramatic lenghts to hide and to protect my life. I have worked with many victims since that time. Babyblu is one of the lucky ones that got away in time. With good people to support her and hopefully following the advice of experienced people she will remain a survivor. My prayers are for her today. I wish her the best in the future and hope that she learns and moves on without too many emotional scars.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast