nanny estates question

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
Could someone with some knowledge tell me a little about this place. Just basic information like is it nice? How old? Well maintained? Approximate price range? I am making a list of properties that I want to look at on my next visit but I don't want to waste any time looking at bad places. Pictures look nice but I know that doesn't really mean much sometimes.

Overlooking the Bay of Cabarete lies these two-story beach house condos. Each condo has two bedrooms, one bathroom, powder room, living room, dining room and kitchen. The condos are centered around a fresh water swimming pool and island Jacuzzi. There was extensive beach erosion when I was past there a few months ago and all the stairs to the beach had collapsed, maybe Peter and Alex can tell you find a post and "pm"them to see if repaired he walks by every morning.
More information and rates here

nanny estates

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
Sorry I should have been more clear. I am looking to purchase a place not a short term rental. I know the size and location type information.

Miko

May 23, 2003
I own a unit there

TNGold,
bought in last year. To me best deal all around. We probably have the best sea defense in the whole of Cabarete now.

yojimbo44

Feb 19, 2004
Nanny Estates

I looked at the Nanny Estates back in 1989 thet were pretty neat lay out townhomes with roof top decks, I didn't like the beach there too much and I don't remember if there was a swimming pool on premises, I actually recently found the sales brochure I picked up from them back then. In 1989 they were selling for $110,000 US, what are they going for nowadays ?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
yojimbo44 said:
I looked at the Nanny Estates back in 1989 thet were pretty neat lay out townhomes with roof top decks, I didn't like the beach there too much and I don't remember if there was a swimming pool on premises, I actually recently found the sales brochure I picked up from them back then. In 1989 they were selling for $110,000 US, what are they going for nowadays ?
Much less than that. I also find it pretty far from the Main beach in Cabarete. These are located I believe either on Kite beach or Bozo beach. I only looked in the window but it needed updating in the tile and other things in my opinion. Views are good from the ones closest to the Ocean and not from the ones far away.

It was a little rough by the Ocean.

Scott

Miko

May 23, 2003
15 minutes too far

Scott?
To me just perfect, far enough not to hear to noise of town and close enough for a nice stroll along the beach to get to town (15 minutes).
There is a this point only one unit left on the market and price range is above $110K.
We do have a pool and also a tennis court.
Almost all units have ocean view (some from bedroom level and up).
Just came back Monday and we have quite a large beach right now just in front of our sea defense.