JUST BOOKED!!!!!

K

Karen

Ok...I just booked the Allegro Bavaro for october 23rd...staying in Punta Cana at the Allegro Bavaro! two middle aged wild women! Any tales to share??? Thanks!

C

carol

Have you ever been there before? I'm a married middle aged wild woman! LOL!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. What a trip report that will be. And what a long wait for it, come to think of it.

Carol

E

Eddie

I WENT THERE TO BAVARO BEACH TWO YEARS AGO THINKING OF GOING BACK NEXT YEAR I HAD A BLAST!!! MY WILD FRIENDS...TRY THIS DRINK WHILE YOU ARE UP THERE "COCOLOCO" IT WILL DRIVE YOU LOKO.

K

Karen

Lots longer than I'ld like it to be! But I can have something great to look forward to for the end of the summer!Now you have to bite the bullet and go!

K

Kelisu

Just got back!! It was FANTASTIC!!! I recommend that you walk up the beach(or take a cab) to the hotel called Riu Palace Macao and go to their discoteque called the Pacha or Pachata (they seem to use both names for it). It was a great dance club if you like to dance, and the men are always willing to ask you and teach you! We saw an EXCELLENT band there called "Los Toros". I hope you like to merengue!! You should take a few lessons before you go if you don't already know how. :eek:) Have fun! Wish I were going again in October! Kelisu

K

Kelisu

I'm sure that the hotel that you stay at will have lessons. Ours did, every night at 8:30. It was a lot of fun to learn. It's different in the clubs than the hotel teaches, much faster. It's a lot of fun though!!! The men at the clubs will be more than happy to teach you too! :eek:) Have fun!!!!