Toe Dipping

AliJay

Jan 21, 2004
We are visiting Sosua area between 22nd Feb and 7th March, bit of a toe dipping exercise as we have been talking about taking the pluge and moving to DR (from England - VERY COLD!) for some time now. We haven't visited since 2000 though (been out and about to other places).

We have read lots and lots on the forum during that time, and would appreciate any advice on must see/must do type stuff for our trip.

We have 2 squids aged 5 and 3 both boys and would love to meet any of you who have the time/inclination.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You are welcome to visit Santiago

With your squids. I have a 5+ year old and a almost 2 year old for them to try out their english and Spanish...

Good luck on your voyage..

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hi Ali, Jay & Squids,
Moved here (Puerto Plata) from S. Bucks 11 years ago. Only things I miss are Grandstand on Sats (especially DECENT Rugby games!!), & the occasional hand pulled Guinness!!! I was back in UK Sept/Oct last year & quickly recalled why WE made the move!!

Drop me an e-mail or PM & I'll fill you in on anything you might want to ask. Meeting up won't be too much of a problem, especially if you come to Puerto Plata for a day trip. Where do you hail from?? - Grahame.

AliJay

Jan 21, 2004
Thanks Grahame, I have sent you an email. Hope you got it.

Also thankyou Hillbilly. I am not sure yet how far we will be able to travel. Got quite a lot to do. Hope to catch up with you sometime though.

Mine and the kids spanish is zero. But you know kids, they get by.