First Trip to DR 2004

boricuanegro

Jan 27, 2004
Saludos a todos!
New to the site but, been surfing reading replies and responses for some time now. Time for me to Jump in the Mix. Single Black Puertoriqueno Born and raised in the Bronx, living elsewhere now. Anyway looking to have a good time their this summer, I need info on where to go, and what to do and places to see. Looking to party plus experience the Dr Culture. Bi-lingual so that should be no problem. All in attemps on finding a Good Dominican woman, Prefiero las negras, but I don't discriminate. All that is important is to find a good person. Overall Just trying to enjoy life and perhaps meet someone through my travels. I was going to go Straight Santo Domingo, Sousa, La romana, o Santiago. I don't Know. Need Help! to anyone who has the experience to help lead me in the right direction feel free and respond. I'm a Darkskin Handsome Puerto Rican. Where might I find what I'm looking for. Ayudame Mi Gente! P.S I have been considering one of the tours they have on the north side of the Island La**N AF****S. What's their Rep Like and Is it worth it, Or will I do better on my own. I Have traveled solo to Africa and Espana So I have no fear of being out thier by myself. Holla Back!

Last edited:

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
I'll be the first to help. A great site that lists parties and upcoming events is www.bonche.com. They have EVERYTHING you need to know about parties. Also try www.uepa.com, they're good too. I can give you some more useful info but I need to know what type of music you prefer and your age. I'm 20, so if you're around my age I can give you some good spots to hit up. Oh yeah, SD is the place to go for good nightlife.

Last edited: