FAO Ricktoronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

sococarolyn

Jan 8, 2004
I gather from your threads that you are in the Boca Chica area. Where do you hang out? I have to come and meet you to see if you are as impatient and cynical in real life as you are on the forum! Surely not!
Arrive in a couple of weeks, luego!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I Don't Think So.............

1) My secret identity thing is ruined if I actually meet people from here or who come here. Expenses for new cape, mask, chest logo design, etc. Costs a lot. Maybe even a new butler in the Rick Cave, etc.

2) I probably am more impatient and cynical (if that's what you think it is) in real life, so you'd be really disappointed, and so would I if you were A MINUTE LATE, or really IDIOTIC and BORING. Whoops, that slipped out. You know, you may be on to something.

3) At any point in time I can be anywhere so I am 99.9999% sure our schedules wouldn't work out anyway.

4) If you are a knockout, a dish, a tomato, single and really have very little interest in anything but wild moneky sex day in and day out, 1,2,3 may be somewhat flexible. (Think along the line : do you make Charlize Theron look like Mike Tyson by comparison?)

PS #4) Really mostly applies if you have a lot of dough, too so we can retire.

PPS: What's FAO? (Other than Schwartz)?

Last edited:

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Yeah, I have heard of girls being a 'Peach', but never a tomato. Is it a candian thing or a 'rick' thing?

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Unfortunately,

and it embarrasses me to admit this- but I think it is a Canadian thing, you hear it lots here.
Marlie

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
heck, no - it's not just canadian. The boys in the South call a good-looking girl a "hot tomato". In the deep south, it's "hot ..mata"

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Whoa Nelly!!!!!!!!!!!!

sococarolyn said:
Yes, I'm idiotic, boring, always late and *******>>>>>blonde <<<<*********to add insult to injury so may be not .....;)

Blonde!?!?!? We're 1/2 way there.

Actually all seriousness aside, I don't live in Boca Chica I am just there all the time so it seems. For example I left from my Xmas festivities on 1/5.

I am going back soon, let's see...consulting my agenda... it's here somewhere....yes - in fact, tomorrow it seems, at 6:30 a.m. Till the 4th.

Then around the end of Semana Santa probably as I plan to go to Cusco/Macchu Pichu in Peru so I will connect via MIA and do a few days in Boca as well that trip.

sococarolyn

Jan 8, 2004
You'd better stay in your 'rick' cave then, you don't want your identity blown!
:bandit:
Enjoy Peru, but are they ready for you?

traveller

Oct 27, 2003
tired_boy said:
Yeah, I have heard of girls being a 'Peach', but never a tomato. Is it a candian thing or a 'rick' thing?

Please do not place all Canadians in the same boat at "ricktur?oops soory, ricktorontol.

traveller

Oct 27, 2003
Re: I Don't Think So.............

ricktoronto said:
1) My secret identity thing is ruined if I actually meet people from here or who come here. Expenses for new cape, mask, chest logo design, etc. Costs a lot. Maybe even a new butler in the Rick Cave, etc.

2) I probably am more impatient and cynical (if that's what you think it is) in real life, so you'd be really disappointed, and so would I if you were A MINUTE LATE, or really IDIOTIC and BORING. Whoops, that slipped out. You know, you may be on to something.

3) At any point in time I can be anywhere so I am 99.9999% sure our schedules wouldn't work out anyway.

4) If you are a knockout, a dish, a tomato, single and really have very little interest in anything but wild moneky sex day in and day out, 1,2,3 may be somewhat flexible. (Think along the line : do you make Charlize Theron look like Mike Tyson by comparison?)

PS #4) Really mostly applies if you have a lot of dough, too so we can retire.

PPS: What's FAO? (Other than Schwartz)?

So you DON"T know everything

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Rick is a great guy in person

It was a pleasure to run into Rick twice in the DR and he is very witty and a good overall guy. Brought me an electronic translator from Canada that I couldn't find in the US. I wish I would have listened to him at the airport, my 1st trip in regards to the Dominican woman I met but you know I am dumb, young, and full of c.m:) Very informative and helpful with good sarcastic/witty sense of humor. Rick do you need a superhero assistant, I make a good Robin:)
dale7(Howard)

melvinfrom NYC

100% Pure Retard!
Nov 25, 2003
THE only thing I have noticed about ricktoronto (alis Ricky RETARDO) is that he is a know it all douchebag who can only criticize any question people post. The only thing I don't like about the DR is all the Canadians. Even the REAL French people (from France ) hate them.

See ya, Ricky Retardo

Status
Not open for further replies.