does someone knows about good hotels in pto pla.?

xemy

Jan 26, 2004
i'm from dr. but i dont know about hotels in that area, and i'd like to go to pto pta, but i need good advices of nice people...
plisss

Minni

Sep 14, 2003
Do a search. That's something that's been talked about quite a bit, so you should have no problem finding options on where to stay.

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
I would recommend to you Iberostar, but quality of the food isn`t at this moment what it used to be. I used to eat there shrimps, salmon, etc. Most of the Hotels in POP area are all inclusive, so you can not expect great things.

carsey700

Dec 5, 2003
Hello exemy and welcome ,
Puerto plato beach resort , it used to be an A I and unless things have changed is a great spot , on the Malecon 1/2 mile from long beach and on the outskirts of POP . I think it is about 16 or 18 US
a night . The rooms are kitchenette style witn fridge & stove
nice balcony , decent beach , friendly staff , clean , good food etc .
There is a park and a couple of bars at long beach one is Nelly's
and the other is Dominican I think can not recall the name
( it is an age thing) good pizza place across the street , on weekends lots of locals and a big patio . Grahme Bush on this
forum is in POP and may be of more help than I , as We are booked this year for the south coast I can not give any more recent than what I have told you , but next year I am hoping for a month in POP and that will be My choice of hotels .