Post Thanks / Like

Default does someone knows about good hotels in pto pla.?

i'm from dr. but i dont know about hotels in that area, and i'd like to go to pto pta, but i need good advices of nice people...
    plisss

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Do a search. That's something that's been talked about quite a bit, so you should have no problem finding options on where to stay.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I would recommend to you Iberostar, but quality of the food isn`t at this moment what it used to be. I used to eat there shrimps, salmon, etc. Most of the Hotels in POP area are all inclusive, so you can not expect great things.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello exemy and welcome ,
    Puerto plato beach resort , it used to be an A I and unless things have changed is a great spot , on the Malecon 1/2 mile from long beach and on the outskirts of POP . I think it is about 16 or 18 US
    a night . The rooms are kitchenette style witn fridge & stove
    nice balcony , decent beach , friendly staff , clean , good food etc .
    There is a park and a couple of bars at long beach one is Nelly's
    and the other is Dominican I think can not recall the name
    ( it is an age thing) good pizza place across the street , on weekends lots of locals and a big patio . Grahme Bush on this
    forum is in POP and may be of more help than I , as We are booked this year for the south coast I can not give any more recent than what I have told you , but next year I am hoping for a month in POP and that will be My choice of hotels .