Would like info.....

Milly

Feb 1, 2004
Thinking of hols in DR in June with husband and 2 boys (age 18 & 10). What's your opinion on Puerto Plata Village & Beach Club? We want AI so boys can have freedom to do what they want when they want to & have lots to do!! Also want to get out & about, especially horse riding and dolphin swim and to explore the island. General opinion seems to be that tour operated excursions are over priced, any recommendations who to book these with?
Any advice greatfully received!

laura h

Oct 1, 2003
Hi Milly

pop over to the plaza- there are a few operators in there who will probably cut your reps price by half and throw in a free trip if you book a few.

as for the dolphin swimming - it gets booked up really quick and well in advance. you might do well to book that before you go if you definatly want to do it.

anyone know the link for the Dolphins ???

(if not i think its on the hotsites/popreport)

laura

Dec 9, 2002
Hi Milly, welcome to DR1. I haven't stayed at that hotel, so can't comment on it. As regards your tours, book them with the guys on the beach at Playa Dorada - they do exactly the same tours at half the price. Your rep will tell you they are unlicensed/uninsured, they will tell you that their vehicles are unsafe, they will tell you the guys will make off with your money - don't believe a word of it. All the reps are interested in is making $$$ from your booking.

Ignore the reps, get out and about, and enjoy!

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
AI

Dear Milly,

From my experience of being in the travle business since 1986 I trust Superclubs the most and they have a Breezes Puerto Plata resort, which is a part of Superclubs.

They always stand behind there guarantee and I think offer you more for your money , then other AI resorts.

The rates are fantastic, especially in June, where the rates start as low as $68 per person( adult).Can't beat that.

if you need more help , let me know via email or PM.

You will have a great time no matter where you are in DR;)