dog trainer needed

palomalinda

Dec 24, 2003
Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a dog trainer in the Santiago area. I've contacted practically all of the pet shops & veterinary offices here & either they don't know of one or if they do it's the same guy by the name of "Genaro Gomez" and no one knows his number. By the way if not possible in Santiago, then I'm open to someone in another part of the country.

Thanks

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
I went to the webpage, but I only saw info in German. Can anyone translate?

I want to know if they also breed dogs, especially German Shepherds because I am interested in buying a purebred Shepherd when I arrive in DR.

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Michelle

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
yes, as far as I know, they also breed German Shepards.
Best is you give them a call, (I believe) they speak English and Spanish as well.

quaqualita

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
Quaqualita,

Thank you I called the number and spoke with someone and he told me they also breed German Shepherds, they have three puppies ready to go now. They are RD 7500 each.

He also said they occasionally have Rottweiler and Doberman pups also if anyone is interested.

Just thought I would post the info here in case anyone was interested.

Regards, Michelle:)

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Hmm.. that seems kind of pricey just for obedience training for a dog..

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
Judy of Judy's Pet Lodge in Sosua does obedience training. She is next to Dr. Bob's, behind the Coastal Station.

palomalinda

Dec 24, 2003
Thanks for all your input, is there a way you can get me the phone number for Judy's pet lodge?

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
Dr. Bob's number is 571-2286. I believe that Judy works with his office as a vet tech. I don't have her number, but Dr. Bob can give it to you.