bulletproof?

getonwithit

Mar 17, 2003
i know nothing about the girl's game rounders (or baseball as the americans like to call it), but if you look at the photo on today's dr1 of hipolito throwing the first ball of the caribbean series, wouldn't you agree there is a similarity between him and the michelin man?

do you think, when in public, he's had to resort to wearing some sort of bullet proof vest under his shirt? - or is it just one of those special girdles for weight loss?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
No...He's just a big fat slob...

Ooops...Did I Just say that?...I guess I did...

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
You can really appreciate the layers of presidential fat in the Picture published by HOY newspaper.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Bulletproof Vest

Yes, he is wearing a vest. He is pudgy and is the DR version of Michelin Man.

The vest giveaway in the photo is, his shirt is oversized and has crease patterns that indicate a heavy undergarment, a vest underneath. An obvious pattern is the crease extending from his right armpit to the top of his shoulder. The crease slightly folds under the shoulder harness of the vest. Another pattern is that of the horizontal breast belt under the right armpit that cinches the vest. There is another pattern of a belt just above his waist, excuse me, pot.

Why is it he was warning of a assasination plot against Leonel during last weeks protests? He is the one wearing the protection and has Dudley Doright always at his back. The savior of the D.R. need not wear protection.

Regards, PJT