mailing information

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
I am sending a package to the Dominican Republic and was wondering if you need a postal code to send mail or other packages? I cannot seem to find a postal code, but or purolator service said that they require a postal code.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
EEEK!

naskapi said:
I am sending a package to the Dominican Republic and was wondering if you need a postal code to send mail or other packages? I cannot seem to find a postal code, but or purolator service said that they require a postal code.

Use FedEx , UPS or DHL for the DR, not Purolator. They are appalling outside Canada where they are no great shakes either. FedEx really is the best option.

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
I hope my package gets there then, I already sent it. I have an account through my store, so I get better rates. Oh well, it was just a bunch of photos, nothing that can't be replaced.

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
The package should be there today or tomorrow, so I will let you know as soon as it arrives. The tracking number says that it has arrived in Puerto Plata, so only a matter of time before it gets to its destination.

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
Package Arrived Safely

I just thought I would give a heads up on shipping to DR via purolator. I sent a package on February 4th and it arrived at its destination in Puerto Plata on Monday afternoon. Only 4 business days, not too bad. And it costs less than Fedex. Lets hope they keep up the good service.

Jenn